Monday, April 24, 2017

The Ratner School Art Program

What a fun and successful Gala event we had this weekend! I enjoyed seeing everyone at the event and I want to thank you for your kind words about the art program and know that I appreciate you all trusting me and supporting me in the art education of your children. I am so pleased that all the student art work brought strong bids and the students were very proud to hear how much their artwork raised at the auction. I made several announcements at the Monday morning meeting with the 1st-8th grade and they were all so pleased to hear that their artwork was among the most coveted items at the auction. The 3rd and 4th grade class were extremely proud to hear that their bench will be at the new Children's Museum of Cleveland! My most sincere thanks to you all!

Mark Rothko sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment