Monday, April 17, 2017

The Ratner School Art Program

SPRING! I am so glad my favorite season has arrived in Northeast Ohio. The change in light and the freshness of color is a delight and I look forward to the time every year. Do not be surprised if the school ground become filled with works of art as it is hard to stay inside when the weather is nice. I think enviromental art was created for climates like ours! I hope to see many of you at the Gala this Saturday, please let me know your thoughts on the art the students created. Every year brings a different addition to the Gala from the art department and your thoughts and comments help make the projects better each time. I am looking forward to seeing everyone outside of the school setting and hope you will find me to say hello.

Image result for northeast ohio spring photos
Photo by Melissa Jacie
                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment