Thursday, October 17, 2019

Elementary II (4th,5th and 6th Grade)

It was great to have the students back in the art room working on their projects. A clear and concise understanding of warm and cool colors is evident with the current project and the majority of the students can now analyze and determine the definition on a difficult range of colors. I believe we will finish this project with 2 more classes. I plan on beginning a Maker Space building project with them for the next unit. They are certainly more settled than the beginning of the school year and I feel like the new students have adjusted well to the expectations of our art program. I have to make sure I feel comfortable with all the students before we begin work with power tools. I will keep you up to date on the progress and let you know what we are working on and what lessons the students have been presented. 





No comments:

Post a Comment