Wednesday, November 8, 2017

The Ratner School Art Program

That was a busy week and weekend. Thanks for waiting an extra day or two for the blog post! Several classes began new projects last week, I hung over 100 new pieces throughout the school, installed a mixed grade level show for the Art Brunch for donors on Sunday and finished the school wide report cards. I enjoyed talking to several of you Sunday and thank you for your kind words and support for our school. I have said it before, but I truly do love my job as the art teacher at The Ratner School and am extremely proud and grateful for all that I have here. I hope you all have the opportunity to walk through the hallways once and awhile and take the time to view the work of the students. 
   
                                          Image result for fall

No comments:

Post a Comment