Wednesday, November 8, 2017

7th and 8th Grade Art

The students have completed their still life projects! I am once again impressed with the level of work the young artists have created. I have learned that the students are capable of high level work if given the time, the tools and the support they desire. I understand that a long term project is not easy for this grade level, but once the student can see marked improvement in their pieces week after week, they become so invested in their work that the skill level increases each class. I am excited to enter several pieces in the Scholastic Art Awards as most of the students have decided they want to enter their work. It will take me a while to enter all the information into the Scholastic system, I will need a parent signature on the forms at some point. I will keep you informed!

Christian A.

Matthew R.

Simon D.

No comments:

Post a Comment