Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The Ratner Montessori School Art Program

This is my last blog post for the 2019-2020 school year. I know things have been different this year, but we creatives thrive with different. I hope your child found one or two projects that informed them in a new way, taught them to see something they had not seen before or even found entertainment in creating. While I will take working in person with all my students over anything on a computer screen, I am grateful for the technology to connect during this pandemic. I thank you all for your kind support, helping your child navigate creating and finding materials for projects at home and for sending me pictures and videos of their art. I appreciate you all and look forward to seeing you all again when we return. 


No comments:

Post a Comment