Thursday, May 21, 2020

The Ratner Montessori School Art Program

I had a great time preparing the video lessons this week. I have presented several lessons over the past couple of months and am getting better and learning more each time I adapt. It is really interesting to present lessons in a new format after 16 years! I worked inside school last week shutting down the art room and packing up student work for return. Every student had art work at school to be picked up, I tried to protect the work as best as I could with the available materials. The Elementary I students have the most work returning as I had saved all their work for the Art and Music Extravaganza. I know you all value the creative work your child creates and I am glad to know that you will discuss the work together and hopefully display the art in your home for a while. Next week will be the final set of art videos for the year. 

This is the art produced from 1 class!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment