Wednesday, May 6, 2020

The Ratner Montessori School Art Program

This week has moved quickly for me. I appreciate that the change of my regular schedule has now become my new normal. I find comfort in having a system to follow and I admit it took some time for me to find my rhythm in doing the video lessons. I hope everyone is still finding them useful and that it offers your children a sense of "normal" and the opportunity to create each week. I will try to post the lessons on Wednesday next week as I will be going into school to pack up the art work for you to all pick up. I hope you all take time to look at the work together and talk together about the work. It is an exciting time of the year when the work of the students goes home to be enjoyed. As always, thank you all so much for your photos, videos and emails sharing the art work that is being created.

Daffodil Hill | Lakeview Cemetery, Cleveland, Ohio | Don Iannone ...
Daffodil Hill, Lakeview Cemetery photo by Don Iannone
                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment