Wednesday, May 22, 2019

The Ratner Montessori School Art Program

This blog post wraps up the year for us! While we still have projects to finish, I feel like this week will be the last of the regular scheduled weeks left for me to have the time to write up the blog. I sincerely appreciate the consistent and heartfelt support you have all shown the art program this year. I value your input, comments, suggestions and compliments for the art program.  I feel we have had a very strong year across all levels this year and I already have new processes planned for the next school year. For the families that are leaving the program this year, I have loved guiding your child through the creative exploration and wish you the best. For my returning families, I am so excited to continue your child's creative education next year. I hope you will all find moments each day to be creative and to appreciate the wealth of creative events all the communities offer during the summer. I will be back in my studio all summer and look forward to creating new jewelry and sculptures. Thank you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment