Wednesday, May 8, 2019

The Ratner Montessori School Art Program

We are beginning the last projects of the year in most of the classes. I marvel at the speed of the year each time I reach this point. Next year will be my 16th year teaching at The Ratner School, you think I would know how quickly time moves by now. I have loved the diverse work the students have created this year and have appreciated the great feedback and comments you have all shared. I plan on sharing one more blog post this year as a wrap up to the year and hope to share all the final projects with you as they are completed. I keep my curriculum running up to the last few days of school, so we still have plenty of work to accomplish. I enjoyed talking to many of you at the Gala this past weekend and appreciate your kind words, thank you!

Kindergarten sculptures. My kind of spring colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment