Wednesday, April 17, 2019

The Ratner Montessori School Art Program

It has been an interesting week in my world. I mysteriously lost my voice on Tuesday, even though I felt perfectly fine. I am blaming it on springtime allergies, although it may have something to do with age and the machine of my voice running thin. The students were lovely and equally quiet, whispering their responses to my diminutive voice. It made for an interesting lesson on attention and awareness! Art goes on and each class continued independently creating and moving forward with their individual projects. I am enjoying creating art outside when the weather permits and am always shocked to realize that spring means school is drawing to the end of another fast year.   I appreciate all your kind comments about the students work on the Gala horses, I have let them know the comments as I hear them. They are quite proud of their work and are glad others appreciate their efforts.

land-art-andy-goldsworthy-2
Artwork created by Andy Goldsworthy
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment