Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The Ratner Montessori School Art Program

I am so excited to have a full week of classes. The students are looking forward to having all their art classes and to have time to work on all their techniques. We have finished up several projects in Elementary 1 and Elementary 2 and have started with new processes this week. I only had 2 days of classes last week due to the holiday and field trips, so I did not send out a blog for the week. I will be posting every Wednesday as my schedule allows for time to write the blog in the morning. Thank you all for your support and encouragement, we have a creative filled student body at our school and I am fortunate to be able to guide them all in their art education.

An beautiful type font from a fence in Southern California

No comments:

Post a Comment