Sunday, October 1, 2017

The Ratner School Art Program 2017-2018 

Welcome to the Ratner School Art Blog! I am so thrilled to share with you the amazing art the students create each week. We have quickly settled into creating this year and already have several projects completed and even more processes learned. At the beginning of the year I focus on getting the classes settled and functioning well before I begin the blog post, so thank you all for your patience. I have included all the subjects covered up to this point and will try to post a weekly blog to keep you informed. Thank you all for your support at home in the creative education of your children, I love the priviledge of working with them each day. 

The art room lounge area with the original chairs from our Edward Durell Stone Chapel.

No comments:

Post a Comment