Monday, September 19, 2016

The Ratner School Art Program

Welcome to the 2016-2017 year art blog! Thanks to all my patient parents who have been waiting for the blog to get up and running. I will try to post the blog every Monday, but forgive me if I miss a week here or there. As always, the classroom teaching comes first! We have been incredibly busy since school started, but I feel like I am getting my footing this week. Each class jumped right into projects from the first week of school and we are all excited about the work being created. As I stated in last weeks curriculum night event, if you do not want the weekly reminder about the art blog, please contact me at pfields@theratnerschool.org and I will remove your name from the list.
Thank you all for letting me guide your children in art, I love teaching them.

Ratner students creating at the MOCA/Ratner open house event

No comments:

Post a Comment