Wednesday, November 28, 2018

The Ratner Montessori School Art Program

I trust you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break, I have enjoyed hearing about the travels, the cousins the students played with and what their favorite food was! Each class has started a new project and the art room and Maker Space are hopping. If you ever doubt my love of my job, picture a class of 4th grade students using power tools for the first time. I love seeing the confidence of the students grow, their willingness to fail at a new process and their obvious joy of the creative process. 

***For my 7th and 8th grade parents, I will have a table set up at the Winter Band Concert for you to sign the Scholastic Art Award forms. The deadline for entry is December 11th, so please make sure to sign the form for your child before you leave. I usually put the mother's name on the form, but either parent signature will suffice. 

As always, thank you all for your help and support.


My family holds a apple turkey design "contest"  for the kids each year at Thanksgiving. This was the winner this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment