Monday, May 15, 2017

The Ratner School Art Program

What a week! We are all enjoying the nicer weather (finally) and are begining the wind up of projects in art. I keep my classes running until the very last day of school and do a series of smaller, faster projects with students in all grade levels. The end of the year is a bit more "flexible" with the students as it is the season for field trips, band concerts and special events. I have learned to go with the flow and adapt my lessons to the rhythm of the end of the school year. The 1st and 2nd grade students enjoyed the last art field trip of the year to MOCA last week and I am proud of our ongoing partnership and relationship with MOCA. I am already planning our trips for the next school year and look forward to growing the partnership.





No comments:

Post a Comment