Monday, March 6, 2017

5th and 6th Grade Art

We have finished the seemingly never ending geometric solid project. Several students showed great concentration, the ability to see the pattern readily and were able to complete the project independently. Many students were successful at the tracing, cutting and folding steps, but had difficulty with the assembly. I was glad to see many students helping others complete their project and assisting when asked. I am proud of their persistence in finishing the project and I know they are looking forward to the next project!
As stated in the opening page, the 5th and 6th grade students will be working with Ursuline College this week in art and science. Please check with your child for a release form that we are asking for you to sign. I will also be sending the form in an email. I am excited that they are working with us and I am looking forward to seeing the work the students create.

No comments:

Post a Comment