Friday, April 24, 2020

The Ratner Montessori School Art Program

VIDEO LESSONS

Just when I thought I was getting the hang of videotaping lessons and finding time in the bandwidth use in my house, I hit a snag. I apologize for the day late posting of the videos, I am still learning! I can't tell you all how much I enjoy seeing the photos and videos of your child creating and the amazing work they continue to do. I know art is important to the students, you are just so wonderful supporting the projects at home and I can not thank you enough.  
I wanted to let you know about an opportunity to participate in a statewide art display. The Ohio Department of Health will display any artwork created by students during the quarantine. It does not have to be health related.  I have attached the information below.



No comments:

Post a Comment