Friday, March 20, 2020

The Ratner School Montessori School Art Program

I wanted to post a video for each group of students so they could feel a bit more connected.  It is a really big learning curve for me and I am now navigating the world of YouTube video!  If you feel so inclined, please show your child the video post. Each level has an art project that loosely follows our sculptural curriculum that we were beginning. I tried to keep in mind limited supplies, please adapt as needed. I really miss all the students and would truly love any photos or emails about their artwork. Thank you all for all you are having to adapt to. If there is anything I can do to help, please let me know, even if we are rolling into Spring Break week.  pfields@theratnerschool.org.


No comments:

Post a Comment