Thursday, February 6, 2020

Kindergarten Art

We had a printing festival in the art room last week! The students completely enjoyed the process and pulled several lovely prints. Each student had at least three prints and all students had the option of printing on colored paper or found maps to continue the work. They were wonder-filled at the process and I am so glad to be able to introduce printmaking at such a young age. We are beginning a project today based on the art of the quilts of Gee's Bend. I have attached a video on the blog that you may want to watch with your child to learn more about the amazing work. More on this project next week!
I have wrapped up several pieces of artwork from the Kindergarten class, I apologize for taking so very long getting their work sent home to you. It is a goal of mine to get more efficient at sending the work home in a more timely manner. I hope you enjoy the work as much as I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment