Monday, November 25, 2019

The Ratner Montessori School Art Program

Thank you all for waiting a couple of weeks for the blog update. We finished up several projects across all grade levels and that meant a massive amount of work needed to be mounted, labeled and displayed at one time. I enjoyed seeing many of you during conference time in the hallways looking at the art work and enjoying the work across the levels. We have started new work in each class and the students are showing tremendous growth in their abilities. I look forward to spending time with my family over Thanksgiving and am excited to hear about the students time with their families near and far. I am thankful to have a remarkably supportive parent base and I love my job here at The Ratner School. I am grateful to you all.


Image result for found object turkey
Found object turkey by Junkyard Bots

No comments:

Post a Comment