Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Kindergarten Art

We had a whirlwind of activity while learning the printmaking process. The artists each pulled several prints and could track how their work improved the more prints they created. I love the excitement and focus the students showed and they were very pleased with the work they created. We also glazed the ceramic bowls they had created and I will fire their work in the kiln first. I am waiting for the temperature outside to rise a bit, as the kiln is outside and does not fire correctly in frigid temperatures. I will send the work home as soon as possible! The glaze used is food safe, dishwasher and microwave safe as well. I hope the students will use their bowls, it is really great to eat out of a dish you created and they are excited to make their art part of their daily routine. 





Kindergarten students use a LOT of glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment