Monday, December 5, 2016

The Ratner School Art Program

I hope you all enjoyed seeing a small sample of the art work our students created at the annual book fair this past week. I am sorry to have missed the fair, I was setting up for an art fair. Many thanks to Stacey Souther and all the parents who helped set up the art work, I truly appreciate your support of the art program! I have place the 7th and 8th grade bird houses in the lobby this week so everyone can see the work from the upper school students. New work will be hung in the lobby for the band concert on Thursday and I hope you will all take the time to talk to the students about their work if you have the opportunity. I will be at the concert Thursday and look forward to seeing the students perform. Please note that all 1st - 8th grade students will be going to MOCA next week as part of our on going partnership. 3rd, 4th, 7th and 8th grade students will visit on Wednesday, December 14th, 1st, 2nd, 5th and 6th will visit Thursday, December 15th. The bus will leave promptly at 9:00, so please make sure your child is to school on time. Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment