Monday, December 7, 2015

7th and 8th Grade Art

The ceiling tiles are now completed for half of the 7th and 8th grade art class. The students have not had a consistent art schedule lately due to field trips, concert rehearsals and holiday celebrations. When the project is finished, there will be 11 ceiling tiles for Mrs. Patel's science classroom. The tiles are varied and well designed. I am not looking forward to the installation, but know they will look fantastic in the science lab. 
I have finished photographing the still life work for the Scholastic Art Competition. After I crop, upload, label and add all the information for each piece, the work will be entered. I have a difficult time choosing work to enter, so I enter everyone unless a student requests to not participate. Usually every artist wants a chance to be recognized and they know they only have a chance if they enter the competition. I will keep you all posted with the information about the Scholastic Art Awards.


The pile of ceiling tiles to be installed

No comments:

Post a Comment