Monday, November 2, 2015

The Ratner School Art Program

This week begins the official beginning of our second semester. The art program at Ratner is a fairly seamless transition from one semester to another. I allow the students to work at a natural pace and am fortunate to be able to shift the curriculum as needed. I try to never rush anyone to finish a work of art as it never seems to end well. With that approach, I have found that the students are more comfortable making choices and grow in their confidence with time to work on their projects. I wanted to remind you the Cleveland Museum of Art has a wonder show up of Impressionist painters and I hope you will take the time to see the exhibition. Thank you again for allowing me to teach your children!

A beautiful fall transition photo by Nadia Vinogradov-Carek

No comments:

Post a Comment