Friday, May 29, 2015

Kindergarten Art

The students finished the Van Gogh watercolor resist paintings and they are so lovely I am going to photograph them all and make a series of note cards. I will hopefully have sets available in the Ratner Shop early next year for purchase. Several pieces of art will be coming home on Monday with your kindergarten student. I separate all the work and try to roll it up to protect it and place it in a handled bag. We will continue to work on Monday on their final special necklaces for the graduation next week. Part of the celebration includes a slide show of some of the kindergarten work this year in art. I hope you will enjoy viewing the images as you wait for the celebration to begin. It is a wonderful ceremony and I am pleased we found a way for art to be a part of the evening. I look forward to seeing you all there.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment