Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Ratner School Art Program

We have had another packed week in school involving sculptures, painting, critiques, circus building, career day and portraits! I had the opportunity to present for Career Day and attend two separate conferences and a professional development class this weekend, so the blog update is a couple of days late this week, my apologies! I enjoyed the chance to talk to the 5th-8th grade students about my personal art and jewelry career outside of being a teacher at The Ratner School. I brought in my jewelry torch and showed them a few techniques and talked about how I built my business. The students had many interesting questions and I truly enjoyed sharing my life outside of teaching with them. We have a lot of work to do this week and several projects to complete, so stay tuned. Make sure you scroll down to see each grade level page on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment